Okay this one is for real, no sarcasm here today. I almost peed my pants (it doesn’t take much when your 40 something and mother of three) when I clicked on my little orange message box to find that I had been nominated for an award. I am just thrilled to get a “LIKE” on a post so this is like getting my cake and eating it too (which is the stupidest saying in the world because who actually gets a cake to just look at)
I am over the moon and forever grateful to Bohemian Spirited Mom for nominating me for these two awards. Bohemianspiritedmom is a fellow forty something woman, wife, and mom who writes beautifully about life at this inspirational time of our lives (check her out).
The Genuine Blogger Awards doesn’t come with any specific rules, however, the Sunshine Award does, and here they are:
- Link the award to the person who gave it to you.
- Answer the questions that come with it.
- Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it.
The questions are:
- Favorite color: Orange
- Favorite number: 4
- Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: raspberry ice tea
- Facebook or Twitter: I have both but definitely prefer Facebook. Twitter seems too complicated for me and I’ve never be brief and to the point
- My Passion: being creative. Acrylic painting, beading, jewelry making, photography…
- Favorite pattern: polka dots
- Favorite Day of the Week: Sunday, it seems to be the one day we can gather as a family and spend time together
- Favorite Flower: I love a blue rose. My dad planted one for me when I was a little girl. I felt so special. I just found one and planted it in my garden.
The 10 Bloggers I’d like to nominate for both the Genuine Blogger & the Sunshine Awards are: